Are you looking for a Visa to Venezuela? At Ambassador Passport and Visa Services, we can expedite your travel visa in as little as 24 hours or even the same day, depending on the country. We have step-by-step, easy to follow instructions to get your visa to Venezuela very quickly and for a reasonable rate. No one can get your Venezuela Visa to you faster. If you have any questions regarding expediting your Venezuela Visa, please contact our expert consultants at Ambassador Passport and Visa Services to rush your Visa to Venezuela today
Please note that Ambassador Passport and Visa is a private agency that charges an additional fee to process your visa on an expedited basis.
• Visa is required
• U.S. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay
• For Non-US Citizens: Please contact an Ambassador Passport and Visa Services Agent for the necessary requirements to obtain a visa.
• Visa Required
• Valid Passport, (must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay)
• 1 Fully completed Visa Application Form
• 1 Passport Photograph
• Copy of ticket or travel itinerary •
A business letter of responsibility is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to: Consulate General of Venezuela
• The letter must explain all of the following:
• The Purpose of Travel
• Business reference to be visited in Venezuela
• Guarantee financial support for the applicant while in Venezuela
• Return transportation to the U.S.A The letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant
• For Non U.S. Citizens: Applicants should also provide proof of status in USA. (Copy of Green Card / Alien Registration Card, Original I-94 Card etc.)
• Completed Ambassador Passport and Visa Cover Letter
$60 Per Visa Consular fees are payable by Money Order only (which Ambassador Passport and Visa can purchase on your behalf)
Regular Processing - 10 to 12 Business Days: $120.00
Rush Processing- 5 to 7 Business Days: $160.00
Ultra Rush Processing - 3 to 5 Days: $180.00
Please note that the processing time does not include the day the documents are received.
There is a charge of $20.00 to obtain money orders.
Note: There is a 5% charge for all government and consular fees paid by credit or debit cards.
Federal Express Charges:
(Continental USA Only)
• FedEx 2nd Business Day: $45.00
• FedEx Letter (Priority Overnight): $48.00
• FedEx Letter (First Overnight): $130.00
• FedEx Letter (Saturday Delivery): $78.00
• Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, USVI - Fedex Priority Overnight Letter (No Saturday Delivery) $88.00
Ambassador Passport and Visa Services, Inc.
1400 16th Street, Suite 400
Denver, Colorado, 80202