Are you traveling urgently? Our Document Pre-check Service is the best solution to avoid delays due to incomplete or incorrectly filled out applications. This is the most common reason for delays in the processing of passport or visa applications, which can be easily avoided by using our Document Pre-check Services.
Instructions for using our Document Pre-Check Service
Passport / Visa Pre-Check Service
How to take advantage of Passport / Visa Document Pre-check Service
- Contact an Ambassador Passport and Visa Services Agent by telephone at 310-828-7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of type of service you are requesting.
- Send a copy of your passport as well as all documents you wish to be reviewed relating to the type of service(s) requested.
- If applying for a travel visa and you are non US citizen, a scan of your Residency Card (Green Card) or valid US visa is also required.
- You must submit all the required forms and documents that are listed on the Ambassador Passport and Visa instruction pages.
- Complete an Ambassador Passport and Visa Cover Letter (order form), and submit along with the Pre-Check Documents.
- Upon Confirmation by an Ambassador Passport and Visa specialist, your request will be completed within three hours.
- Pre-checked applications should be sent to Ambassador Passport and Visa for submission within 3 business days of the Document Pre-Check completion.
- An additional fee will be applied should there be a need for another review and correction of documents.
- Please note: The Ambassador Passport & Visa Pre-Check Service fees are non-refundable, once the service has been completed, and regardless of the result.
- Documents must be submitted and received during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, Pacific Time Zone.
|First Set of Documents||$35.00|
|Subsequent Set of Documents||$20.00 (each)|
Please note: Passport / Visa Document Pre-check fees are in addition to all other service, consular, or government fees.
Please Forward All The Above Documents and Requirements To:
Ambassador Passport and Visa Services, Inc.
1400 16th Street, Suite 400
Denver, Colorado, 80202